About This Art Print
“Do I look like a guy with a plan?”
Sideshow is proud to present the Why So Serious? Fine Art Print by acclaimed artist Olivia De Berardinis.
Based on Heath Ledger’s iconic portrayal of The Joker in The Dark Knight, Why So Serious? captures the sadistic madness of Batman’s most legendary foe. This chilling portrait of The Joker features his twisted red grin and haunting dark eyes, while bold red splatters punctuate the image and reveal the villain’s murderous intentions.
The Why So Serious? Fine Art Print is a faithful reproduction of Olivia’s original acrylic-on-wood artwork, preserving the stunning brush strokes and detailed composition of the piece. This fine art collectible is limited to an edition size of 350 hand-signed and hand-numbered pieces, each with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Liven up your DC art collection with The Joker and add the Why So Serious? Fine Art Print to your collection today.
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 350
- 17.5"x 24.5" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Hand signed by the artist Olivia De Berardinis
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 24" x 31.5" Omega Recycled Polystyrene Moulding, 2" Matte Black Angled Panel
- Custom double mat design (Crescent mats, Black w/ Black Core and 9850 Silver)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
About the Artist:
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 24.5" H (622.3mm) x 17.5" W (444.5mm)
31.25" H (793.75mm) x 24" W (609.6mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
THE DARK KNIGHT and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s18)
Get $10.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
You may also like
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.