Exclusively available through Sideshow.com. Limited availability in select international territories.
About This Art Print
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 275
- 18x24" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
- Custom double French cut mat design (Black and Scarlet)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
About the Artist:
Born in Russia and now based in Germany, concept artist Alexandr Pascenko is a self-taught illustrator specializing in character and figure creation. With a definite affinity for sci-fi and beautiful girls, Alex has produced stunning artwork for various companies and publishers from all over the globe, now including Sideshow. For more of his work, private sketches, and tutorials, check out his blog and Facebook.
Ian MacDonald, or "Moose" or "Maple Syrup Jackass" as he's known in some circles, was born in eastern Canada in 1988 has been freelancing for Sideshow for the past 5 years. He's a graduate of animation, previously having worked a brief stint on the My Little Pony television series; he uses his knowledge acquired through that medium to apply to his concept design and painting at Sideshow. When not drawing undead creatures or superheroes, Ian spends his time nerding out to video games, movies, anime and the like.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 18" W (457.2mm)
26.25" H (666.75mm) x 20" W (508mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
WONDER WOMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros.Entertainment Inc. (s18)
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.