About This Sixth Scale Figure
"Look at her! What if she's the one... the one who will break the spell?"
Disney's live-action adaptation of its classic animated film Beauty and the Beast has been one of the most anticipated cinematic events of the year and it is the highest grossing live-action movie musical of all time! Based on a timeless fairy tale, the fantasy romance follows a dashing village girl, Belle, as she ventures into an enchanted castle to find her father. There, she agrees to take his place as the captive to the fearsome Beast, who used to be a handsome prince but was cursed to a life as a monster unless he can find true love.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to present the sixth scale collectible figure of Belle from this modern retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Expertly crafted based on Emma Watson's appearance in the movie, the beautifully realized Belle figure features a newly developed head sculpt, meticulously tailored and intricately multi-layered costume based on her elegant ball gown with various accessories, as well as a specially designed marble-patterned figure stand.
Additionally, the figure comes with a bonus crew of castle’s enchanted household objects, namely Lumière (the candelabra), Cogsworth (the clock), Mrs. Potts and Chip (the teapot and teacup), and Plumette (the feather duster).
Be our guest and enjoy this remarkable collectible from Beauty and the Beast!
What's in the Box?
The Belle Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Emma Watson as Belle in Disney's live-action Beauty and the Beast
- Highly-accurate facial expression and makeup
- Body with over 26 points of articulation
- Approximately 26 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands (with a ring on the right hand) including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesturing hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding the enchanted rose
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) slim-fitting, lacy yellow bodice delicately woven from multiple layers of fabric
- One (1) bell-shaped, yellow satin full skirt
- One (1) pair of high-heeled dancing shoes
- One (1) necklace
- One (1) enchanted rose
- One (1) enchanted rose (with stand) enclosed in a transparent bell jar
- One (1) specially designed Beauty and the Beast-themed figure stand covered in patterns modeled after the ballroom's marble dance floor
Bonus Accessories: The Castle’s Enchanted Household Objects:
- Lumière, the candelabra
- Cogsworth, the pendulum clock
- Mrs. Potts, the teapot
- Chip, the teacup
- Plumette, the feather duster (with stand)
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 10.23" H (259.84mm)*
- Box Size
- 8.00" H (203.2mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 6.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 10.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© Disney. www.disney.com/beautyandthebeast © 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
You may also like
She is just gorgeous. Once I got her all set up with her companion pieces, I began hoping for a Beast figure to accompany her. The likeness to Emma is just perfect as well. So much better than any of the dolls Disney put out.
I have a collection of Belle dolls and this is definitely the most gorgeous out of all of them! The detail is amazing. I was sad when the release date kept being pushed back because I ordered it in February but it was definitely worth the wait.
— Cassandra Davenport
Beauty and the Beast Belle
This figure is amazing! So glad I ordered this for my wife. Only draw back was I ordered it around the end of Jan -beginning of Feb and it didn't ship till last week. But totally worth seeing the look on my wifes face when she face when she opened this up! She thought I pre-ordered the Boba Fett!
— Michael Hickmott
Great looking figure, all the accesories are amazing. Belle figure looks good in my collection. The sculpt has a great likeness to Emma Watson.
— Unboxing Boxes