Limited Time Offer
FREE U.S. Shipping
About This Book
Sideshow Collectibles and Insight Collectibles are thrilled to present a stunning collector's edition comprised of the best-selling book Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros and an exclusive astrolabe sculpture inspired by the iconic opening sequence of the hit HBO original series.
The astrolabe stands over 13 inches tall and is fully articulated, with moving rings that dynamically replicate the oscillating movement of the astrolabe seen in the Game of Thrones opening sequence. Each ring is ornamented with fine details, such as the sigils of the Great Houses of Westeros, and the center ring is engraved with intricate symbology, revealing the history of both Westeros and Essos that is glimpsed at the start of each show.
The astrolabe itself is supported by a stand adorned with the animals that represent the sigils associated with the four Great Houses of Westeros: a direwolf for House Stark, a lion for House Lannister, a stag for House Baratheon, and a dragon for House Targaryen. Each is finely crafted and highly detailed, from the direwolf’s coat to the dragon’s talons. The astrolabe’s weathered finish makes it look and feel like an object from the world of Game of Thrones.
Accompanying the astrolabe is a special limited edition of Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros featuring an exclusive cover. This amazing pop-up book includes five stunning spreads that fold out to create a remarkable pop-up map of Westeros that is perfect for displaying. The book also contains numerous mini-pops that bring to life iconic elements of the show, such as direwolves, White Walkers, giants, and dragons. All the pops are accompanied by insightful text that relays the rich history of the Seven Kingdoms and more, forming a dynamic reference guide to the world of Game of Thrones. Visually spectacular and enthrallingly interactive, Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros sets a new standard for pop-up books and perfectly captures the epic scope and imagination of the series.
What's in the Box?
- A one-of-a-kind, custom-made metal astrolabe, inspired by the iconic opening sequence of the HBO hit series Game of Thrones
- Collectible astrolabe includes fully movable, independently rotating rings
- The rings are engraved with details seen in the opening sequence of HBO’s Game of Thrones
- Astrolabe stand features the animals representative of the sigils associated with the Stark, Targaryen, Lannister, and Baratheon Houses
- Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros comes with a deluxe cover exclusive to this collector’s edition
- The pop-up book is paper engineered by world-renowned pop-up artist Matthew Reinhart (Star Wars: A Galactic Pop-Up Adventure) and illustrated by Michael Komarck, who is known for his vivid interpretations of George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire novels
- The book’s five spreads fold out into a dynamic map of Westeros that is perfect for displaying
- Each spread focuses on a different area of Westeros, including the North, the South, and the land of Essos to the east
- Featured locations include Winterfell, King’s Landing, the Wall, the Eyrie, and Qarth
- Smaller pops depict iconic Game of Thrones elements, such as direwolves, White Walkers, and dragons
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 13.09" H (332.49mm) x 7.32" W (185.93mm)
Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros:
11" H (279.4mm) x 9.25" W (234.95mm)*
- Box Size
- 14.00" H (355.6mm) x 16.00" W (406.4mm) x 17.00" L (431.8mm)*
- Product Weight
- 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 17.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 28.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $24.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $247.50/mo.See payment plans above
You may also like
Game of Thrones chairs
Are the amazing looking throne chairs in the works anytime time soon? That would be awsone to add to the collection. I just joined recently and starting to collect. Thank you, Nick
— Nick Mosios
I Love my Astrolabe!!