About This Sixth Scale Figure
"This is a time turner, Harry. McGonagall gave it to me first term. This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year." - Hermione Granger
In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Hermione Granger's time turner led to the climax of the film and allowed her and Harry to save lives. Sideshow and Star Ace are proud to present the Hermione Granger (Teenage Uniform Version) Sixth Scale Figure featuring her Gryffindor robes costume as seen in the finale of the film. This collectible figure also includes her cat, Crookshanks, her wand, and the time turner.
Don't miss your chance to add the Hermione Granger (Teenage Uniform Version) Sixth Scale Figure to your Harry Potter collection!
What's in the Box?
The Hermione Granger (Teenage Uniform Version) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- 1/6th scale body
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- 30 points of articulation
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Hermione Granger as a teenager from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban with accurate facial expression, rooted hair style and detailed skin texture
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Three (3) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) right hand for holding her wand
- White shirt
- Striped tie
- School uniform skirt
- Gryffindor knitted pattern sweater
- Gryffindor black wizard's robes
- Black socks
- Black shoes
- Time turner
- Figure stand
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 11.41" H (289.81mm)*
- Box Size
- 5.00" H (127mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 15.00" L (381mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 6.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)© 2017 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.