About This Art Print
- Officially licensed How to Train Your Dragon art print
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 250
- 24x18" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled polystyrene moulding frame (Black)
- Custom double mat design (Black and Gold)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
About the Artist:
Ian MacDonald, or "Moose" or "Maple Syrup Jackass" as he's known in some circles, was born in eastern Canada in 1988 has been freelancing for Sideshow for the past 5 years. He's a graduate of animation, previously having worked a brief stint on the My Little Pony television series; he uses his knowledge acquired through that medium to apply to his concept design and painting at Sideshow. When not drawing undead creatures or superheroes, Ian spends his time nerding out to video games, movies, anime and the like.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 18" H (457.2mm) x 24" W (609.6mm)
20" H (508mm) x 25.5" W (647.7mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
DreamWorks Dragons © 2018 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.
You may also like
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.