About This Premium Art Print
The adventure into nostalgia continues! Sideshow and Acme Archives are thrilled to present the officially licensed Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom Premium Art Print by Fabian Schlaga and Trevor Grove featuring Harrison Ford as everyone’s favorite whip-cracking archaeologist. Bring home fortune and glory for your home theater, office or gallery!
• Hand-numbered limited edition of 295
• 18x24" fine art giclée print
• An authorized, automated penciled signature
• Certificate of Authenticity
• Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black and Faux Leather)
• Custom intricate double mat design (Ash Brown and Chestnut)
• Framing grade acrylic
• Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Note: If framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.
- Indiana Jones
- Premium Art Print with authorized, automated penciled signature
- ACME Archives
- Fabian Schlaga
- Trevor Grove
About the Artists:
Fabian Schlaga was born in 1987 and, thanks to his father’s job, has spent most of his life moving from one country to another. His parents always considered themselves culturally educated people and as such there was no room for these so-called “superheroes” or whatever. So naturally, that’s exactly what got Fabian’s attention. Nowadays, whenever he’s not drawing atrocious monsters and/or busty ladies, he spends his time daydreaming about what he’d do if he were Akira.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 23.5" H (596.9mm) x 17.75" W (450.85mm)
20" H (508mm) x 26.75" W (679.45mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
- Product Sku
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Get $12.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Collectibles ship via FedEx
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer service with a 30-day guarantee.
What Collectors Are Saying
Own it? Review it!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave a product review and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.