About This Sixth Scale Figure
Sideshow and Star Ace Toys are proud to present the Marilyn Monroe (Military Outfit) Sixth Scale Figure. This figure represents Marilyn Monroe when she traveled to Korea in February 1954 with the USO to entertain US troops stationed there. She did 10 shows in the 4 days she spent in Korea entertaining over 100,000 troops.
This sixth scale figure is the 5th officially licensed collectible from the My Favorite Legend Series. The outfit worn is an exact replica of her military style outfit worn at the time.
This figure is a must-have for fans of Marilyn Monroe and the My Favorite Legend series.
What's in the Box?
The Marilyn Monroe (Military Outfit) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Sixth Scale approximately 29 cm tall
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Marilyn Monroe in Korea with USO in 1954
- Accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Three (3) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) left hand for holding the mirror
- One (1) right hand for holding eyebrow pencil
- One (1) black t-shirt
- One (1) pair of brown trousers
- One (1) white scarf
- One (1) blue B-15C pilot jacket
- One (1) pair of brown boots
- One (1) lipstick
- One (1) gold compact with mirror
- One (1) eyebrow pencil
- One (1) DOD ID card (2 sides)
- Three (3) customizable sixth scale patch graphics
- Three (3) 1:1 scale full-size embroidered patch reproductions
- One (1) figure stand
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Expected to Ship
- Nov 2018 - Jan 2019
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
- Product Size
- 11.41" H (289.81mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved. ™ & © 2018 AUTHENTIC BRAND GROUP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Get $11.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $99.00/mo.See payment plans above