About This Art Print
“Always the first into battle…always leading the way…always the victor.”
Sideshow and Alex Ross Art are proud to present the Captain America Issue #600 Fine Art Lithograph.
Originally created as a limited variant cover for Marvel’s Captain America Issue #600, this fine art lithograph commemorates a major milestone in the legacy of this iconic character. The image has been specially reproduced for Sideshow in an exclusive limited edition of 175 pieces.
The Captain America Issue #600 Fine Art Lithograph features a whole host of characters following the lead of the shield in the wake of Steve Rogers’s death. While Bucky Barnes dons the iconic Captain America suit, allies Falcon and Sharon Carter flank him as they charge into battle. Black Widow, Union Jack, and Nick Fury follow closely behind while the portraits of Captain America, Doctor Faustus, and Red Skull loom large in the background of this dynamic and engaging composition.
Each Captain America Issue #600 Fine Art Lithograph will be hand-signed by Alex Ross and includes a Certificate of Authenticity. Celebrate the sentinels of liberty in your Marvel art collection with this must-have piece by Alex Ross!
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 175
- 17 x 24" fine art lithograph print
- Hand-signed by the artist, Alex Ross
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
- Custom double mat design (Crescent mats in Black and 9551 Blue Wave)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 17" W (431.8mm)
31" H (787.4mm) x 23.75" W (603.25mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2018 MARVEL
Get $7.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
You may also like
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.