You've reached a sold out collectible that is no longer available.
About This Sixth Scale Figure
"We'll follow your lead."
Marvel Studios' latest sci-fi superhero hit film Guardians of the Galaxy has taken the world by storm! Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are excited to present the sixth scale collectible figure of the deadly assassin, one of Thanos' adopted daughters, Gamora!
The movie-accurate Gamora sixth scale figure is specially crafted based on the image of Zoe Saldana as Gamora in the movie, featuring the newly developed head sculpt, a highly detailed costume, weapons and accessories.
Guardians of the Galaxy fans, don't miss the chance to own this deadly assassin warrior!
What's in the Box?
The Gamora Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Zoe Saldana as Gamora in Guardians of the Galaxy
- Newly sculpted head with movie-accurate facial expression
- Black and purplish-red real fabric hair implantation
- Green-colored face and body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of palms for holding a sword
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) leather-like suit with upper body nettings and blue colored patterns
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) black belt with holster and silver colored accessories
- One (1) fully extended sword
- One (1) folded up sword
- Figure stand with Gamora nameplate and the movie logo
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 11" H (279.4mm)*
- Box Size
- 6.00" H (152.4mm) x 11.00" W (279.4mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 5.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 7.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2014 Marvel.© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Collectibles ship via FedEx
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer service with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.