About This Sixth Scale Figure
One of the most beloved early classics by Hot Toys, the original sixth scale Mark V armor has long been a most sought-after and treasured collectible item for Iron Man fans and collectors. Sideshow and Hot Toys are proud to introduce a brand new diecast version of the Mark V with upgrades, which marks the milestone of Hot Toys' 400th Movie Masterpiece Series collectible figure!
Based on the appearance of Mark V in Iron Man 2, the new and highly detailed "Suitcase Armor" is given a major overhaul with a more precise proportion and parts made of diecast material. Standing over 32cm tall, it features enhanced articulations especially in the arms, legs, and waist for higher poseability, movable armor flaps to simulate the suiting up process, LED-lighted eyes, chest arc reactor and palm repulsors, interchangeable battle damaged chest armor, left arm and hands, and a sophisticatedly painted Mark V suitcase.
This diecast collectible figure will additionally include a highly-accurate Tony Stark head sculpt based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man 2, a Whiplash arc reactor, and a specially designed figure stand inspired by the racing tracks scene in the movie.
Make sure you don't miss the Mark V Diecast Collectible Figure!
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark V (Diecast) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark V from Iron Man 2
- Newly painted interchangeable head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- Specially applied metallic red and silver color painting on armor
- Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design with over 30 points of articulations and contains diecast materials
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Enhanced articulations on waist armor, shoulders, arms and legs for more flexible movement
- LED-lighted eyes and arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED-lighted arms (white light, battery operated)
- Flaps on chest, back, and calves can be opened to simulate the suiting up process
- Chest armor can be detached to reveal the interior mechanical design
- One (1) additional interchangeable chest armor with battle damage effects
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder armor with battle damage effects
- One (1) additional interchangeable left arm with battle damage effects
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) additional left fist with battle damage effects
- One (1) additional relaxed left hand with battle damage effects
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) Mark V suitcase
- One (1) Whiplash arc reactor
- One (1) racing track-themed figure stand
Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 12.80" H (325.12mm)*
- Box Size
- 7.00" H (177.8mm) x 11.00" W (279.4mm) x 18.00" L (457.2mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 7.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 10.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2017 Marvel. © 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Good, I love it
1st Hot Toys
For my first Hot Toys figure, I AM COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY WITH ITS PRESENCE.
— Charles D McKey JR
Baton Rouge, LA
Good. I got a very satisfied product.
— kangmin choe
— A Viewer
I love this figure very well detailed, just amazing.
Another great figure from Hot Toys! The detail is great and it is a welcome update from the original plastic version of the MK V. I wish they would go back and rerelease all of the early Iron Man figures.
Diecast iron man mark v is the best Hot Toys iron man so far.
Best ironman figure
The diecast MK5 is so detailed and exquisite, definitely my favorite so far!
— Alex Dai
This figure is highly detailed and is absolutely awesome. Highly recommended.
— Eric Mao