One (1) red LED lighted battle damaged Mark XLIII helmet
About This Sixth Scale Figure
The extremely-anticipated Avengers: Age of Ultron is only a few months away! Our favorite superhero team is assembled again when Tony Stark’s peacekeeping program goes awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans...
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are thrilled to jump start the Avengers: Age of Ultron collectible series by presenting the Iron Man Mark XLIII Sixth Scale Collectible Figure! It is also the newest addition in the MMS Diecast Series which consists of diecast material and a realistic design to look even more like the armor as it appears in the blockbuster film.
The movie-accurate Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is highly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron, featuring a newly painted Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathered effects, LED light-up functions, and a specially designed diorama base with a damaged Ultron Mark I.
Kick-off your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection with this amazing Iron Man figure!
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XLIII Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulation
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathered effects
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable wrist guards for posing with repulsor palms
- One (1) interchangeable forearm rocket armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulation on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- A specially designed diorama figure base featuring a detachable damaged Ultron Mark I and Mark XLIII nameplate and movie logo
- One (1) exclusive red LED lighted battle damaged Mark XLIII helmet
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Box Size
- 8.00" H (203.2mm) x 11.00" W (279.4mm) x 17.00" L (431.8mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 7.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 11.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2014 Marvel.© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Die Cast makes the difference — Reviewing the Collector Edition
Standard Hot Toys Iron Man figures look nice and pose well, but this Die Cast version makes it look and feel perfect. It has a beautiful weight to and and plenty of movement and articulation. Honestly I'm glad I grabbed it when I did. If you only get one, this is THE one to get.
Die-cast deliciousness — Reviewing the Collector Edition
The repaint is glorious & what I wanted the mark 42 to be. If you weren't sure about the Mk 42, rest assured the Mk43 is worth it. I only have the Mk17 to compare it with and what a difference in weight and feel! This is easily my new favorite suit & Hot Toy. Still fun posing with it after weeks!
New York, New York
MY First Die Cast — Reviewing the Collector Edition
truly supurb it is a quality i expected the weight alone was a noticiable difference but the piece the base the mk1 ultron is a must im a serious critic on these non premium format pieces being 51 and i rate this a full 5 stars the led addition is needed and a refreshing quality upgrade to the Fig
— P Morgan
Las Vegas NV
Stomp Hydra! — Reviewing the Collector Edition
This armor rocks. If you are a fan of the design of the Mark XLII, you will LOVE this version. The new red color details makes it stand out when set up next to the rest of your Avengers!
Blown away! — Reviewing the Collector Edition
I got my Iron man Mark XLIII in the mail and I couldn't be more amazed on the detail and look of this figure! I was very impressed by the weight of the figure once I got it out of the box. This is my third figure from Sideshow and I couldn't be happier! Recommend this for any collector big or small.
Soooooo worth the $$$$$$ — Reviewing the Collector Edition
Wow! This is the most amazing iron man yet. I know ,it's a repaint of the 42 but this color combo just screams classic iron man. The details are unreal. You won't be disappointed !
— James Jones
Mark 43 is home with me!
This figure is truly remarkable! I love the coloration and all of the accessories he comes with! He complements my other avengers really well, and looks great next to them! He also has great articulation, and the light up feature makes him look even better! Really glad to add him to my collection!