About This Sixth Scale Figure
“You just started a war!”
Fans around the world will witness the fracture of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Marvel’s latest blockbuster Captain America: Civil War. As the Avengers continue to protect the world, their team becomes divided into two opposing factions, one led by Captain America and another led by Iron Man, after extensive collateral damage prompts the government to oversee the Avengers and hold them accountable for their actions!
Sideshow and Hot Toys are thrilled to officially introduce the sixth scale collectible figure of Tony Stark’s new Iron Man armor – the Mark XLVI - to the MMS Diecast series! The collectible figure is made of diecast material and is realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the film.
The highly-accurate Mark XLVI collectible figure is greatly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man Mark XLVI in Captain America: Civil War. It features a newly sculpted Tony Stark head sculpt, an interchangeable helmeted head, sophisticatedly developed sleek and streamlined armor, 28 LED light-up points throughout the body, a specially applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor, life-like thrust fire accessories, the helmet of Captain America, and a specially designed debris diorama figure stand.
Do not pass up on the opportunity to add the leader of Team Iron Man to your prized collection!
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XLVI Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVI in Captain America: Civil War
- Newly sculpted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamlined Mark XLVI armor design
- Contains diecast material
- 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- Chest armor can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design
- Interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, missile firing)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of hands with life-like thrust fire effect
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- One (1) sixth scale Captain America helmet
- Two (2) life-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the feet of the figure
- Debris diorama figure stand with a Mark XLVI nameplate and the movie logo
*Tony Stark head sculpt - prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 12.59" H (319.79mm)*
- Box Size
- 8.00" H (203.2mm) x 11.00" W (279.4mm) x 17.00" L (431.8mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 7.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 11.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2016 Marvel. © 2016 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Iron Man Mark 46
I love the crimson colored armor that the Mark 46 has. The detail is amazing and Im so glad I added this to my collection before it sold out!
— A Viewer
Los Angeles , CA
Iron Man-oh-man, this is good!!!
From the highly-detailed armour, with it's solid die-cast parts, to the multiple light effects, this Iron Man figure is astounding! Lots of accessories, and surprisingly good articilation. A feat of engineering that Tony Stark himself would approve of!
— Bruce Van Tol
First Iron Man figure. Won't be my last!!!
This figure is simply amazing!!! I wish I knew about this site 5 years ago.
Iron man mk 46
After a long day of work I came home and open my first die cast wow it's an amazing sculpt and worth the money thanks hot toys for making this looking forward to get more die cast figures best of it flex payments
— Eduardo Valeriano
Best Action Figure
Thanks to the creators of this figure to make my christmas special. The order was delivered well before the promised date and I honestly enjoyed the unpacking experience and the entire set looks gorgeous. Thanks again!
Amazing figure, best armor yet!
— A Viewer
Pleasant Grove, UT
ANOTHER AWESOME IRONMAN
Ironman 1/6th scale just keep getting better and better cant wait to own all the mark suits.
Gotta have this suit
Gorgeous diecast and all so sweet with a Tony Stark head and lights everywhere on this. Good value and highly recommended.
— A. Negrin
Amazing likeness to Robert Downey jr and I made my own base
— Jim Aldridge
This figure is astounding. The RDJ sculpt is spot on. He is now tied for my favorite Hot Toys 6th scale with DX 11 Heath Ledger Joker 2.0. The articulation, LED's, paintjob... beautiful piece. The weight.... it's solid. Worth every penny. Hot toys knocked it out of the park, again.
— Patrick M
This figure is awesome, so many lights and the RDJ head sculpt is spot on.
— Jasper ventus
Los Angeles CA
It's a beautiful piece, very well worth the money. With it's overall height and width including the base it feels more like a statue.
— Elgin Villalta
Love it! Great addition to my iron man collection. Mark 45 is still my favorite though. Great detail and quality for the price. Looks great in my case kicking Cap's Butt!
— William D
I absolutely love this figure! Great artuliculation and detail. The Robert Downy Jr. sculpt is perfect! My ONLY gripe is how many batteries this guy takes to light up all mini arc reactors and repulsors.
— Justin E Carter
Casa Grande, AZ
The Greatest Iron Man Armor of All Time!
— Thanh Quan
Definitive Iron Man
Positives: -The RDJ sculpt this figure includes has the best likeness of my collection thus far -The classic crimson gold colors -great articulation and light up features Negatives: -despite the warnings and my carefulness, that darn wrist rocket interchangeable part DID break
— Jorge Granados