About This Sixth Scale Figure
"Everybody needs a hobby."
Sideshow and Hot Toys are proud to present the Iron Man Mark XX Python Sixth Scale figure, the long distance suit from the Iron Legion. This movie-accurate collectible features the suit as seen in the "House Party Protocol" in Iron Man 3, which proved to be a valuable asset when combating the dangerous Extremis soldiers.
The 2014 Toy Fair Exclusive suit features specially painted black and gold colored armor, LED light-up functions, interchangeable parts, and figure stand with flexible pillar for dynamic posing.
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XX (Python) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Python (Mark XX), the Long Distance Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Black and gold colored painting on armor
Special Features on Armor:
- One (1) pair of interchangeable missiles-launching shoulder blade armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable light shoulder blade armor
- One (1) pair of detachable forearm rockets
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Fully deployed air flaps at the back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar
*Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Box Size
- 6.00" H (152.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 5.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 7.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2014 Marvel.© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.