About This Sixth Scale Figure
“It’s Christmas. Take them to church.” – Tony Stark
As seen in Iron Man 3, Tony Stark has built the Striker (Mark XXV), also known as the Heavy Construction Suit. This suit is designed for assisting in heavy construction with its distinctive Pneumatic Hammers. Although the hammers are not designed for combat, they still proved to be lethal when Striker assisted in eradicating the two Extremis soldiers attacking James Rhodes.
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Iron Man (Mark XXV) Striker Sixth Scale Collectible Figure which features a distinctive suit design with a pair of Pneumatic Hammers, special paint application with distressed effects, LED light-up function and figure stand.
Expand your House Party Protocol and add this unique suit to your collection!
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XXV - Striker Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Striker (Mark XXV), the Heavy Construction Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 34 cm tall
- LED light-up eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Silver, gray, and yellow painting on armor with specially applied distressed effects
- Special features of armor:
- A pair of distinctive Pneumatic Hammers with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)
- Articulated air flaps
- Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 13.5" H (342.9mm)*
- Box Size
- 6.00" H (152.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 18.00" L (457.2mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 5.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 8.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2014 MARVEL. © 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Striker is beautiful and imposing! They did a great job on the action of the jack hammer arms he looks great standing next to Gamma as well!
— Matt D