About This Art Print
- Officially licensed Marvel Art Print
- Limited edition of 150
- 18 x 24" fine art giclée print
- Hand-signed by the artist, Karla Ortiz
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
- Custom double mat design (Crescent mats in Black and 9830 Blue Night)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Karla is an award winning artist who enjoys working on a diverse and wide variety of projects. As a concept artist with over 10 years of professional experience, Karla has worked for Paragon Studios/NcSoft, Ubisoft, Kabam, Industrial Light & Magic (ILM), Marvel Film Studios and Universal Studios.
As a professional Illustrator her clients include Wizards of the Coast, Ace Books, Tor Books and has provided cover work and art for various independent authors and toy makers.
As a fine artist her work has shown in the Studio Gallery SF, the Safehouse studios shows, Thinkspace Art Gallery, Nucleus Gallery, Spoke Art Gallery, Hashimoto Contemporary and internationally at Galerie Arludik in Paris, France.
Karla loves good music, good stories, good laughs and good food. She paints her days away with her cat Keedy Bady , and that's how she likes it.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Expected to Ship
- Dec 2018
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 18" W (457.2mm)
30.5" H (774.7mm) x 23.5" W (596.9mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2018 MARVEL
Get $4.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.