About This Art Print
“This is mah house, and you’re trespassin’. So ah’m givin’ you the boot!”
Sideshow is proud to present the Rogue Fine Art Print by Ian MacDonald and Alex Pascenko.
When things are going south for the X-Men, that’s when Rogue is ready to shine! Using her marvelous absorbed powers, the heroine wrenches a mechanical buzz saw arm from the floor of the Danger Room facility, which is projecting a lush and overgrown forest simulation to test her mutant might. Rogue is clad in her classic green and yellow costume, complete with her stylish bomber jacket and wild hairstyle, ready to take out any unwelcome X-Mansion guests with her strength and Southern charm.
The Rogue Fine Art Print by Ian MacDonald and Alex Pascenko is limited to an edition size of 250 pieces, each embossed with a seal of authenticity. Pair this print with the Rogue Maquette for a dynamic display of mutant Marvel collectibles, a must-have for any X-Men fan!
C’mon, sugah! Add some mutant strength to your Marvel art collection with the Rogue Fine Art Print today.
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 250
- 18 x 24" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
- Custom double mat design (Crescent mats in Black and 9531 Spinach)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Expected to Ship
- Sep 2018 - Oct 2018
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 18" W (457.2mm)
30" H (762mm) x 23.5" W (596.9mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2018 MARVEL
Get $4.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.