About This Art Print
- Officially licensed Marvel Art Print
- Limited edition of 400
- 18x24" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Hand signed by Marvel Visual Development Supervisor, Andy Park
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled polystyrene moulding frame (Black and brushed aluminum)
- Custom double mat design (Black and Crimson)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
About the Artist:
Andy Park has been a prolific artist in the entertainment industry for the past two decades. In the first part of his career, he made a name for himself as a comic book artist illustrating top-selling comic book titles such as Tomb Raider, Excalibur, Weapon X, and Uncanny X-Men, working for companies like Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, and DC Comics.
In the past decade of his career, Andy has expanded his artistic repertoire as a concept artist/visual development artist working in the video game, television, and film industries. In the most recent years, Andy has joined Marvel Studios’ newly created Visual Development Department to help create the look and feel of the stories and characters of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Andy has worked on every single Marvel Studios film since 2010: Captain America: The First Avenger, Thor, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: The Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, and the latest films: Dr. Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, and Thor: Ragnarok.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 18" W (457.2mm)
29.25" H (742.95mm) x 23.125" W (587.38mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2017 MARVEL
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.