Alternate Pointing Gloved Hand
About This Sixth Scale Figure
- Jeff Yagher (Sculpt)
- Mat Brouillard (Sculpt)
- Tim Niver (Sculpt)
- JPark (Sculpt)
- Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
- Wan Lee (Paint)
- Namhoon Kim (Paint)
- Mijin Namgung (Costume Fabrication)
- The Sideshow Design and Development Team
What's in the Box?
The Freddy Krueger Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- A fully realized portrait of Freddy Krueger based on his appearance in A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
- Detailed and weathered fabric costume including:
- One (1) Freddy's iconic sweater
- One (1) pair of pants
- Five (5) interchangeable hands featuring:
- Two (2) unique gloved hands (one open and one gesture hand)
- Three (3) ungloved hands (open hand, fist, pointing hand)
- One (1) pair of boots
- Exclusive alternate pointing gloved hand
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Box Size
- 5.00" H (127mm) x 8.00" W (203.2mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Product Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 3.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 4.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET and all related characters and elements © & ™ New Line Productions, Inc. (s16)
Get $10.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $100.00/mo.See payment plans above
You may also like
"1,2,3, this figure is sweet!"
What a Beautiful Freddy Kruger figure by Sideshow! I love him!! Don't pass him up, may seem a bit simple, but tons of fun posing him and photographing him! Greatly detailed!
Fort Hood, TX
Great figure love the head sculpt really captures the freddy attitude.This is my first 1/6 scale sideshow figure but far from my last.
Sideshow is the BEST bring on more Freddy krueger
— Clayton Baker
AMAZING one two freddy's coming for you
wow what an amazing figure , the detail is just amazing and the likeness to Robert England is just amazing , the best Horror figure so far by sideshow and what would have been nice would have been a replacement head with no cap on , dont leave this out of your collection
— Tony Taylor