About This Sixth Scale Figure
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are delighted to present the RoboCop collectible figure with wonderfully crafted battle damage effect! It is the first ever official sixth scale collectible figure which features the likeness of Peter Weller!
The movie-accurate RoboCop (Battle Damaged Version) sixth scale figure is specially crafted based on the image of Peter Weller as the damaged RoboCop in the film. It features a newly sculpted head, specially painted battle damaged armor, working thigh gun holster, detailed weapons, and accessories.
What's in the Box?
The RoboCop (Battle Damaged Version) Sixth Scale Figure includes:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Peter Weller as RoboCop in the movie
- Newly sculpted head with mechanical details
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 25 points of articulation
- Black, light grey, and silver armor with heavy battle damaged effect
- One (1) working right thigh holster
- Five (5) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands with improved articulation and movable fingers
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) fist with spike
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) rifle
- One (1) diecast pistol
- One (1) pistol
- Three (3) jars of baby food
- Hexagonal figure stand with RoboCop nameplate and movie logo
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 11.81" H (299.97mm)*
- Box Size
- 6.00" H (152.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 5.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 7.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
TM & © 1987 Orion Pictures Corporation.© Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studio Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.