Limited Time Offer
About This Book
Capturing Archetypes: Twenty Years of Sideshow Collectibles Art Book takes readers on a visual journey of stunning collectibles with a forward by acclaimed film director Guillermo del Toro. Featuring iconic and universally beloved characters from franchises such as Star Wars, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, and G.I. Joe, this book celebrates Sideshow's ability to capture the essence of archetypal characters in phenomenal art pieces. Capturing Archetypes will delight pop culture enthusiasts and collectors alike!
- Tom Gilliland (Art Director)
- Ginny Guzman (Principal Photography)
- Jeannette Villarreal (Principal Photography)
- Andrew McBride (Image Graphics)
- Ricky Lovas (Image Graphics)
- Jennifer Garrett (Image Graphics)
- Kellam Cunningham (Image Graphics)
- Adam Codeus (Image Graphics)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 12.75" H (323.85mm) x 9.25" W (234.95mm)*
- Box Size
- 5.00" H (127mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*
- Product Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 6.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $1.70 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Collectibles ship via FedEx
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer service with a 30-day guarantee.
What Collectors Are Saying
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.