About This Sixth Scale Figure
Quantum Mechanix is proud to present the first sixth scale Master Series articulated figure from Star Trek™: The Next Generation (TNG) -Captain Jean-Luc Picard!
Captain Picard commanded the Enterprise through seven seasons on television and four feature films. This sixth scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th-century tunic to his custom black boots, are authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
Picard comes with his phaser, phaser holster (which magnetically attaches to his pants), the Earl Grey Tea cup, and a PADD (Personal Access Display Device) as well as a variety of hands for multiple display options. A TNG display stand is also included.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of a very popular Starfleet captain and a great start to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection!
What's in the Box?
The Captain Jean-Luc Picard Sixth Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Patrick Stewart as the good captain. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric, and color of the original costume
- An authentically scaled TNG communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TNG features accurate styling to the original costumes. A magnetic fastener allows the phaser and tricorder holsters to attach to the pants
- Boots: Leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TNG
- Star Trek TNG Display Base: A custom display base featuring the TNG delta design will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses
- Type II “cobrahead” hand phaser – designed to be less “gun-like” than
previous phasers, this is the defensive weapon for Star Fleet away missions. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to Picard’s pants
- Tricorder: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster on the pants
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used on
board the Enterprise E
- Teacup: A clear tea cup with Captain Picard’s Earl Grey tea
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Box Size
- 5.00" H (127mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*
- Product Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 3.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 6.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
™ & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved
Get $9.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $90.00/mo.See payment plans above
You may also like
We need more! — Reviewing the Exclusive Edition
I love my Picard figure and he is one of my favorite collectibles. I would give my last dollar to have a Benjamin Sisko and Data figure.
— A Viewer
The Captain Jean-Luc Picard figure is an excellent specimen. Im so glad I bought him.
— A Viewer
Glen Burnie, MD
Captain Picard figure
If you're thinking about buying the Picard figure, do it! When I saw the photos for this figure, I thought it looked pretty good, When I received it in the mail, I realize the likeness of Patrick Stewart was beyond phenomenal! The outfit is impeccable too. Worth every penny!
I would purchase Commander Data in a HEARTBEAT!
— Jose Sanchez