Limited Time Offer
10% off with code KHANST
FREE U.S. Shipping
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Captain Kirk's arch nemesis joins the Quantum Mechanix line of sixth scale collectible figures from Star Trek™: The Original Series. Khan Noonien Singh from the classic episode "Space Seed" was the genetically-engineered superhuman that nearly took over Earth in the late 20th century. This figure represents Khan in his red military uniform worn as he tried to take command of the Enterprise.
Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from the gold collar insignia to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Ricardo Montalban as Khan has an authentic, hand-painted likeness. Khan comes with a phaser 2 crushed by his superhuman strength and the engineering rod used by Kirk to subdue Khan.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of everyone's favorite despotic superhuman and a great addition to your Star Trek 1:6 scale figure collection.
What's in the Box?
The Exclusive Khan Sixth Scale Articulated Figure includes:
Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall
Realistic Portrait: An authentic likeness of Montalban as Khan is specially hand-painted
Red Military Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this jumpsuit matches the pattern, fabric, and color of the original costume. The gold accents are exact replicas of the original pieces
Boots: Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TOS.
- Khan battled Kirk for control of the Enterprise and the chosen accessories played a part in that iconic fight:
- Crushed Phaser: Using his super-strength Khan took Kirk’s phaser and crushed it using his bare hands
- Engineering Rod: Kirk was only able to get the better of Khan by beating him with this rod pulled from the engineering console
- Star Trek Delta Symbol Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek delta symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses
- Hands: Specialty hands are included for crushing the phaser and holding the engineering rod
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Box Size
- 5.00" H (127mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 15.00" L (381mm)*
- Product Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 3.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 5.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
™ & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved
Get $7.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $74.98/mo.See payment plans above
You may also like
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.