About This Sixth Scale Figure
Apart from greeting new faces from the highly anticipated film, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, fans’ beloved spherical astromech droid has been on bounteous missions for the Resistance and will once again make an appearance in the upcoming Star Wars sequel!
Sidehow and Hot Toys are very excited to introduce this familiar face – the 1/6th scale BB-8 collectible figure specially crafted based on its appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. The highly accurate collectible Star Wars figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of BB-8 in the film. It features a specially designed spherical body embedded with self-balancing mechanisms, LED light up eyes, and interchangeable arms! This BB-8 collectible figure will definitely be a fun addition to your Star Wars collection!
What's in the Box?
The BB-8 Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of BB-8 in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Specially developed spherical body embedded with self-balancing mechanisms
- Metallic white, silver and orange painting with weathering effect
- LED light up eyes (white light, red and blue lens, battery operated)
- Approximately 11cm tall
- One (1) interchangeable lighter
- One (1) interchangeable bolt-spinner
- One (1) interchangeable claw in open-mode
- One (1) interchangeable claw in closed-mode
- One (1) interchangeable container
- One (1) pair of interchangeable compartments in open mode
- One (1) circular figure base
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 4.33" H (109.98mm)*
- Box Size
- 6.00" H (152.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 12.00" L (304.8mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 6.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2017 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Get $5.15 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.