Limited Time Offer
FREE U.S. Shipping
About This Life-Size Figure
Created in collaboration with the talented prop replica specialists at Tom Spina Designs, this magnificent six-and-a-half foot tall replica is so realistic, you’ll swear he jumped right off the Slave I! Standing confidently on a light up themed base, Boba Fett is decked out from head to toe in an authentic replica of his Mandalorian armor, featuring an articulated helmet with adjustable rangefinder, intricately detailed fabric costume and utility belt, a light-up chest panel, and braided Wookiee scalp accessories. Armed with a blaster at the ready, and another holstered at his hip, the resourceful mercenary is equipped with his signature jetpack and keeps various tools of the trade stashed in his pockets. The Boba Fett Life-Size Figure is the ultimate collectible for fans of the Fett, a truly unique centerpiece in any home theater, mancave or Star Wars display.
- Chris Jones for Tom Spina Designs (Sculpt)
- Brian Lewis for Tom Spina Designs (Sculpt)
- Mike Thomas for Tom Spina Designs (Sculpt)
- Patrick Louie for Tom Spina Designs (Sculpt)
- Tom Spina for Tom Spina Designs (Sculpt)
- Melissa Dooley for Tom Spina Designs (Sculpt)
- Rich Krusell for Tom Spina Designs (Sculpt)
- Mike Mason for Tom Spina Designs (Sculpt)
- Christian Hill for Tom Spina Designs (Sculpt)
- Alex Alva and the New Wookiee Workshop for Tom Spina Designs (Paint)
- Anthony Turner for Tom Spina Designs (Costume)
- Kitty Herbert for Tom Spina Designs (Costume)
- Nathan Mansfield for Sideshow Collectibles (Sculpt)
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 78.5" H (1993.9mm) x 28.5" W (723.9mm) x 27" L (685.8mm)*
- Product Weight
- 110.00 lbs (49.9 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Get $424.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $849.50/mo.See payment plans above
You may also like
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.