About This Art Print
“The belonging you seek is not behind you...it is ahead.” – Maz Kanata, Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Sideshow and ACME Archives are proud to present officially licensed, limited edition Artist Proofs of the In a Galaxy, Far Far Away… Art Print from renowned illustrator Adam Hughes as a special San Diego Comic Con 2017 exclusive! Best known for his gorgeous depictions of strong female characters in comics and pop culture, Hughes brings his signature style to this must-have tribute to the Star Wars universe. The Force awakens with Rey as she takes up the iconic Jedi lightsaber to face her destiny, surrounded by a subtle and long-lasting legacy of powerful women who have come before her.
Artist signing and pick up details:
- Pick up: Sideshow booth #1929 during or after scheduled artist signing (below)
- Artist Signing: Friday, July 21st 1pm-2pm
- San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive Artist Proof
- Limited edition of 50
- 24x18" fine art giclée print
- Hand signed by the artist
- Certificate of Authenticity
About the Artist
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 18" H (457.2mm) x 24" W (609.6mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.