About This Sixth Scale Figure
“Reset the future.”
In Terminator: Genisys, Judgment Day has arrived and more than 30 billion human lives have been lost in the attacks by Skynet. Survivors were captured and put into camps for extermination. In 2029, Human Resistance leader John Connor has led a final intense battle against Skynet and its menacing armies of Endoskeletons in order to eliminate the hellish artificial intelligence.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are pleased to officially present the new sixth scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure from Terminator: Genisys.
The Endoskeleton collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of the terrifying robot from the film. It features the character’s complicated mechanical details throughout the body, multiple layers of metallic paint on the skeleton with weathering effects, LED light-up eyes, a detailed Endorifle, and figure stand.
This new Endoskeleton collectible figure will be a great addition to any Terminator collection!
What's in the Box?
The Endoskeleton Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of the Endoskeleton in Terminator: Genisys
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Movie-accurate sculpture with complicated mechanical details throughout body
- Specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on the skeleton with weathering effects
- Over 26 points of articulation
- LED-lighted eyes (red light, battery operated)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding a weapon
- One (1) Endorifle
- Square-shaped figure base with movie logo and Endoskeleton nameplate
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 13" H (330.2mm)*
- Box Size
- 6.00" H (152.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 5.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 7.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2016 Skydance Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. © 2016 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Its beautiful but feels like it will break at any moment. If your a collector that enjoys frequent posing sessions with youre figures, this is not for you.
— A Viewer
Beautiful... Gleaming... Killer-Robot
If you, like me, are not hung-up by the changes made to the endo from previous films, then this gleaming killer robot is perfect for you. The base, however, is recycled from some other product; gutted of electronics and reassembled. This doesn't bother me much, but I can't say the same for others.
— A Viewer
Great figure, terrible base.
An excellent update to my endoskeleton from hot toys' original interpretation from 2006. The paint job and sculpt are expertly done and the plasma cannon is equally detailed. The display base however, a total fail, has lights without function, and details made of paper.
— A Viewer
Round rock, tx