You've reached a sold out collectible that is no longer available.
About This Sixth Scale Figure
“I’ll be back”. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s iconic portrayal of the cyborg assassin in The Terminator has remained a classic in popular culture and among fans! Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys proudly present the T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) sixth scale figure from The Terminator.
The T-800 collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Arnold Schwarzenegger in battle damaged look from the movie featuring two battle damaged head sculpts with red LED light up left eyeball, leather-like jacket, as well as detailed weapons and a specially crafted diorama figure base.
What's in the Box?
The 1/6th scale T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in The Terminator
- Two (2) newly sculpted battle damaged head sculpts with LED light in left eyeball (red light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- One (1) damaged right arm
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of battle damaged palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding guns
- One (1) left palm for holding guns
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) sleeveless damaged gray tee
- One (1) black leather-like jacket
- One (1) pair of khaki colored pants
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) shotgun
- One (1) machine gun
- One (1) pistol with scope
- One (1) revolver
- One (1) pair of sunglasses
- Square-shaped road diorama figure base with stand and T-800 nameplate
- Product Size
- 12.6" H (320.04mm)*
- Tabletop View »
- Box Size
- 6.00" H (152.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 5 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 6 lbs*
Size and weight are approximate values.
Learn more »
- Product Sku
- Yulli (Head Sculpt)
- JC. Hong (Head Paint and Head Art Direction)
- Kim Yong Kyum (Diorama Figure Base Design)
- Jeon Yeon Sun (Diorama Figure Base Design)
T1, THE TERMINATOR, ENDOSKELETON, and any depiction of Endoskeleton are trademarks of Studiocanal S.A. All Rights Reserved. ©2014 Studiocanal S.A. (r) All Rights Reserved. © 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com. Check them out »
Collectibles ship via FedEx
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer service with a 30-day guarantee. Learn More »
What Collectors Are Saying
My favorite Hot Toy
This was the figure i wanted to add to my collection the most. Once i finally found it I wasn't disappointed. Currently the front figure on my HT shelf. Amazing!
If you are a Terminator fan, then by the sweet-hand, you must absolutely not hesitate on this figure! Expert craftsmanship is putting it lightly!!
St. John's, Newfoundland
Cool, my very own Terminator
Incredible figure. The head sculpts are unreal, absolutely perfect! Amazing as always, thanks!
Great figure from hoy toys. My first hot toys and to say the least I am not disappointed. Be careful with the glasses. They are very fragile.
— A Viewer
North Carolina, NC
Great looking Terminator
Hot Toys always nails it with an Arnold Terminator. 5 big stars all around.
— A Negrin
Your clothes... give them to me, now.
This machine rose from the ashes of the nuclear fire in the Sideshow factory. Its good-looking appearance had raged me at a toy shop. The final place for display is not in the toy shop. It is here, in my cabinet. Tonight... TAM-TAM, TAM, TAM-TAM ... TAM-TAM, TAM, TAM-TAM ...
Great Figure, Love it.
terminator t800 battle damaged
What can i say about this figure that already hasn't been said! Hot toys has made our dream come true with this figure, is the one that i've been waiting for for a long time. I wanted this figure so bad that i had to order two of them and trust me they did an awesome job with this one
— Anibal Babilonia
T-800 Rates 1000 on a scale of 100...
OUTSTANDING in EVERY ASPECT...5 STARS........TOP OF THE LINE!!!!
— Mark Williams