About This Art Print
Sideshow is proud to present the officially licensed Terminator: Future Wars Premium Art Print by Dave Seeley inspired by James Cameron’s sci-fi classic Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
Sarah Connor's worst nightmares gave movie-goers a horrific glimpse into the future, where in the year 2029, cybernetic war machines have laid waste to the world as we know it in a devastating nuclear holocaust. As a Terminator is sent back to the past once again, this time, his mission is to protect John and Sarah Connor at all costs. The battle for tomorrow has begun...
This 18x24" hand-numbered, limited edition art print features An authorized, automated penciled signature and embossed seal of authenticity.
Available framed or unframed. If framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 150
- 18x24" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black and Faux Brushed Aluminum)
- Custom double box corner mat design (Black and Silver)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
- Art Print with authorized, automated penciled signature
- Sideshow Collectibles
- Dave Seeley
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 18" W (457.2mm)
31" H (787.4mm) x 25" W (635mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day, T2, THE TERMINATOR, ENDOSKELETON, and any depiction of Endoskeleton are trademarks of Studiocanal S.A. (r) © 2016 Studiocanal S.A. (r) All Rights Reserved.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Very Very Nice!
I got the framed print and I love it! What you see on the website is what you get, the frame is well done and the shadowing is a nice touch! If there is anything that could have been done better I would say is the acrylic on the frame a non-glare acrylic would have been awesome;excellent buy!
— Max Power