About This Sixth Scale Figure
Sideshow Collectibles and Threezero are thrilled to introduce the sixth scale Leatherface collectible figure from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Standing 12.6 inches tall, this figure features a lifelike accuracy to the character in the horror film and features fabric hair implantation, an authentic gruesomely sculpted mask, and weapons including a chainsaw, hammer, and hook.
Don't miss your chance to add Leatherface to your horror collection!
What's in the Box?
The Leatherface Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Incredible likeness crafted with lifelike accuracy based on the 1974 horror film The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- 12.6” (~32cm) tall articulated figure featuring tailored clothing with finely detailed weathering
- Dark fabric hair implantation
- Gruesomely authentic sculpted mask
- Interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair for holding weapons
- One (1) right hand for gripping Chainsaw
- Short sleeve shirt
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 12.6" H (320.04mm)*
- Box Size
- 9.00" H (228.6mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 9.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 14.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
TM & © 1974 VORTEX, INC. / KIM HENKEL/ TOBE HOOPER
Get $8.40 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
You may also like
I'm very happy with this purchase. It can be a little tricky getting him to hold the weapons. The articulation in his joints isn't very fluid compared to my other collectables. You will also need to provide your own base. With all that said I still recommend adding him to your collection.
— Jake Sandlin
Great but no base!
I got this guy to fill out my "horror" cabinet and he's every bit as good as some of my more expensive figures. He's slightly larger than the Freddy and Jason 1/6 scales but he does not come with a base and it's difficult for him to stand on his own. I recommend purchasing a black hex base!
— A Viewer
Citrus Heights, CA