About This Sixth Scale Figure
Sideshow and Asmus Toys are proud to present the Legolas (Luxury Edition) Sixth Scale Figure!
Legolas, a master archer with keen eyesight, hearing, and bowmanship, was a valuable member of the fellowship charged to destroy the One Ring. This collectible figure features an authentic likeness, detailed Elven clothing, a multitude of weapons, and a roaring Cave Troll base.
Fans of LOTR and J. R. R. Tolkien, don't miss your chance to add this Sindarian Elf to your collection!
What's in the Box?
The Legolas Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Legolas from The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Asmus Toys KP01A+ male body
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Over 32 points of articulation
- An authentic likeness of the actor from the film
- One (1) pair of relaxed posture hands
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) pair of fist posture hands
- One (1) pair of bow pulling hands
- One (1) elven cape with leaf pin
- One (1) silver long sleeved undervest
- One (1) pair of long underpants
- One (1) green elven shirt
- One (1) elven belt
- One (1) pair of upper part of the boots
- One (1) pair of lower part of the boots
- One (1) pair of elven wrist bands
- One (1) pair of Legolas' knives
- One (1) pair of the knife sheaths
- One (1) pair of dagger decorative handles
- One (1) Bow of the Galadhrim
- Six (6) Lórien arrows
- One (1) Lórien quiver
- One (1) Asmus Toys figure stand
- One (1) display base
Luxury Edition Accessories:
- One Cave Troll roaring base
- One (1) pair of boots with plug-in (can be inserted into the base to recreate the scene)
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 11.02" H (279.91mm)*
- Box Size
- 13.00" H (330.2mm) x 17.00" W (431.8mm) x 18.00" L (457.2mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 18.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 24.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.