About This Polystone Statue
"You think you were born? No, you were built, and your Creators want you back!"
Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the Lockdown Statue, the secondary antagonist of Transformers: Age of Extinction. Answering only to his enigmatic "Creators," Lockdown holds himself above the Autobot/Decepticon war and sees both sides as squabbling children that he has to personally rein in. He doesn't think much of other civilized species across the galaxy (particularly humans), though he isn't above working with them if it suits him.
What's in the Box?
The Lockdown Polystone Statue features:
- Stands approximately 25 inches tall
- Includes two (2) Steeljaws
- One (1) pair of switchable regular hands
- One (1) pair of switchable regular fists
- One (1) switchable right Spark Extractor arm
- One (1) switchable right regular arm
- Two (2) heads: Regular and Battle visor
- LED light up function on both heads
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 25" H (635mm) x 18.70" D (474.98mm)
21.85" H (554.99mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
TRANSFORMERS - AGE OF EXTINCTION HASBRO and its logo and TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.© 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. © 2015 Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Amazing — Reviewing the Exclusive Edition
Base is HUGE. Detail is impeccable. So many options for posing as well. Not a huge fan of the character but wow what a piece.